Santelli Asset Management is continuously growing their real estate portfolio. Our mission is to proactively ensure the security of our properties, and the assets of our clients.
We are now hiring Full Time Front Desk Concierge with security experience positions at one of our prestigious Condominiums in the Downtown area. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in condominium security and/or customer service/hospitality industry.
The pay rate is $19.00 per hour to start. At Santelli Asset Management, our pay rates are above industry standard and advancement opportunities are available through internal career pathing.
The Front desk staff is responsible for providing superior front-end customer service at the front lobby of Le Belmont. Their mission is to ensure the safety of the building and its occupants. In their role as ambassadors of Le Belmont, Attendants provide information, assistance and security for its owners, tenants, visitors, partners/suppliers, contractors and employees in a professional and businesslike manner.
Special Minimum Requirements:
· 2+ years’ experience as a concierge in a residential condominium
· Available for all shifts that includes rotation, night, days, afternoons and weekends.
· General knowledge of Security Access
· Proficiency with Google, Microsoft Office applications and other residential software
· General knowledge of Health and Safety practices
· Valid First Aid and CPR
· Graduation from High School plus a minimum of 2 years of related employment in related fields, or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Bilingual – spoken French and English
· Exemplary customer service orientation and firm commitment to achieve high performance standards
· Always maintains a positive and professional attitude
· Ability to deal with difficult clients in a tactful and diplomatic manner
· Superior interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple competing demands and to establish priorities
· Shows rigor and thoroughness in the execution of work tasks and is attentive to details
· Adapts well to a fast-paced and dynamic environment where change is a constant
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team-based work environment
· Shows autonomy and initiative
· Highly dependable and trustworthy
· Proposes improvements in work processes and procedures
· Acts in a courteous and helpful manner with owners, visitors, and contractors.
· Presents him or herself in a professional and businesslike manner. Demonstrates characteristics of commitment, trustworthiness, responsibility and dependability.
· Answers both phones at the front desk in a professional manner, takes messages, and delivers them to the appropriate people.
· Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
· Assures continual monitoring of security system
· Announces visitors and contractors.
· Receives and delivers parcels and messages
· Emergencies must at all-time be immediately reported to the Supervisor.
· Keeps the front desk tidy, clean and orderly always.
· Always complies with the Attendant Directives and Procedures in Employee handbook
· Provides support to the Superintendent, Maintenance staff, contractors, and other property staff as required.
· Stays informed of building events and projects in order to provide owners, visitors and contractors with accurate information. Support will be provided to attendants in this role
· Executes all duties with the utmost tact and discretion - no information of any nature, personal or otherwise, is given out about any owner without the consent of the person.
· Perform routine property patrols and respond to Fire Alarms
· True desire to satisfy the needs of resident’s queries in a fast-paced environment
· Proven verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in both French and English.
· Follow up with daily documentation in your memo book notes and incident reports as required
How to Apply:
Apply through indeed and provide a current résumé you must also meet all the above requirements, if you are selected you will be contacted and asked to provide a date and time for a zoom interview (video). If selected for a second interview you will be asked to come to the property and meet with the property managers for an in-person interview.
Remember to dress for success (formal business attire) and bring:
· Printed Résumé
· Valid Security Licence (printed copy)
· Original CPR (Level C)
· Original Work Permit
· Printed Compliance Letter (if applicable)
· Social Insurance Number (SIN) card
Job Type: Full-time 30 hrs+
About the Company: https://www.santelli.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour