We are currently seeking energetic, team-oriented individuals looking for career growth and development to join our fast-paced Project Management Groups in our Castlegar and Cranbrook, BC offices.
The Full-Time positions of Project Manager will report to the Senior Project Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of the assigned projects including:
· Developing schedules
· Material purchasing
· Consulting with clients, vendors and engineers
· Analyzing project details and developing strategies to meet goals
· Monitoring progress and weekly reporting
· Managing the contract and tracking extra work
· Submitting accurate detailed progress claims
· Representing the company in a professional manner
· Working to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
· Project Management PMP, GSC or Electrical Technologist AScT OR
· Electrician’s License with estimating experience and/or training OR
Equivalent combination of education and experience
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES
· Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to write reports and correspondence
· Ability to work effectively with other team members
· Ability to interpret and administer contract details
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
· Class 5 Driver’s License and clean driver’s abstract
· Able to provide a clean Criminal Background check
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word processing software; Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software, and have strong computer skills
MESL offers industry and area leading compensation and benefits. Wages will be based on the experience/qualifications of the individual.
MESL is headquartered in Castlegar, BC located in the West Kootenays. It’s centrally located between Nelson and Trail, with short distances to the US border and the Okanogan Valley. With quick access to two ski resorts, world class golf, lakes, hiking trails, fishing, hunting and camping.
Our Cranbrook office is located in the East Kootenay region between Creston and Fernie and also boasts the same amenities.
Tourism Link: https://gokootenays.com/
*Please note, NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALLS, only those short listed will be contacted to schedule an interview*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent