Versacold/CPX is a dynamic and growing organization. We are looking for passionate and motivated Professional Owner Operators to join our Performance Driven team! We are a leading logistics services provider that helps protect the health and wellness of families across North America by ensuring the integrity, quality and freshness of the food they eat. The foundation of our culture is a commitment to health and safety, integrity, innovation, performance and collaboration.
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak our offices are restricted to 'Authorized Personnel Only.' Please apply online.
We are looking for Owner Operators
- Competitive Rates (Paid Picks, Drops, Wait Times, Layovers)
- Fuel Surcharge paid per mile
- Monthly Safety & Compliance Bonus
- Fuel Cards
- Bi-Monthly Pay Period
- Flexible Schedule & Departure Days
Responsibilities and Duties
- Calgary based driver travelling throughout Canada and the USA
- Ability to cross the border and drive in the USA
- Proficient with satellite messaging and ELD
- Must abide by and follow Provincial and Federal Motor Vehicle acts.
- Complete daily pre/post-trip truck inspections
- Provide updates and keep track of temperatures of freight
- Perform all other duties, as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer experience
- Valid Class 1 driver's license with a clean commercial driver's abstract
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to occasionally drive nights
- Required to pass Drug Test, Road Test and Criminal Background Check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent