Contract Negotiator - CX-MON16927
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Report into the Director Legal Services and Contracts for Bombardier Aviation Customer Experience (Aftermarket).
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts for complex commercial transactions, including preparation of RFPs, engineering services agreements, data license agreements, distribution agreements, statements of work, parts distribution agreements, maintenance contracts, leases, agreements for the sale and lease back of real and personal property, repair agreements, asset purchase agreements and sales contracts.
- Be solicited by your clients regularly in order to ensure compliance with contracts and to obtain an interpretation on different contractual provisions. Your recommendations will impact the day-to-day relationships with our customers and our service providers.
- Be relied upon for your ability to identify and anticipate commercial and contractual problems by ensuring efficient communication between your clients and Legal, Tax, Risk Management and Export Control.
- Possess strong contract drafting skills which enable you to draft agreements from scratch.
- Be called upon to negotiate contracts with customers and service providers.
- Have a curious nature and your ability to accept changes.
- Have good business acumen.
- Be responsible for developing processes and boilerplates for contracts and governance.
- Serve as a key resource for the business on complex and critical issues.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience leadership teams.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing the strategy to facilitate the successful conclusion of a variety of commercial transactions ensuring that the business risks are mitigated.
- Be required to travel occasionally.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the negotiation of commercial transactions and drafting of commercial agreements. Experience in the aerospace, automotive or transportation customer service industries will be considered an asset.
- A business or law degree will be considered an asset. A knowledge of Quebec law or U.S. law will be considered an asset.
- Your sound business judgment, coupled with good business sense, allows you to provide efficient and value-added advice and solutions is essential.
- Your ability to summarize concepts and in relation to contracts and details is essential.
- You have strong organizational skills are needed;
- You have the ability to operate and deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- You have the ability to work independently when required and as a strong team player at other times, always ready to collaborate with others.
- You are perfectly bilingual (French and English), both verbally and in writing.
- you have good knowledge of MS-Office environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
07.01.2020, 12:15:25 PM