Material Logistics Agent-MON17304
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the development of our procurement strategy;
- Negotiate prices and delivery dates with our suppliers using the best practices and sourcing strategy;
- Build and develop relationships of trust with our suppliers and influence them to meet their commitments;
- Work in close collaboration with Engineering, Method, BAEX Shop, Quality and our external Suppliers;
- Participate in our continual improvements and lean manufacturing process;
- Perform all other related tasks in the ordering and delivery process.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a diploma in the one of the following programs: Operations Management, Logistics or Industrial Management;
- You have at least seven (7) years of manufacturing experience in a similar position;
- You are an excellent team player, dynamic and well organized;
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- You have Experience with SAP (asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
06.08.2020, 10:40:35 AM
20.08.2020, 10:59:00 PM