- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience
- Prior experience in law enforcement, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service driven environment
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and CCTVs
- Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience leading teams and providing management, leadership and mentoring to team members as needed
- Up to 25% travel (domestic)
- Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs
Loss Prevention Site Lead– Fulfillment Centers (FC) leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, data, analysis & intellectual property) protection within the assigned location. The Loss Prevention Site Lead is a key member of the operations organization, working with the FC Operational team as well as cross functional teams throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner
- Lead investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
- Effectively address security incidents including potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy as well as conduct testing of the incident response plans
- Ensure that team members understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
- Ensure Internal Controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
- Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert
- Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and Wicklander and Zulawski certification is a plus
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.