Lépine is an industry leader for the development of new luxury residential rental properties. We are leading the way in creating a refreshing standard of living, unique in today’s rental markets and we are pushing the boundaries in designing efficient buildings, and building efficiently.
We create high value, premium rental properties from the ground up and control every step of the process. This rigorous attention to detail is key to our success.
Lépine is looking for an experienced Landscape Foreman with extensive experience with project management, leading teams and working collaboratively. The Landscape Foreman will work closely with the Construction Manager to deliver projects on time and to our high-quality standards.
- Perform general landscaping activities including interlock, grading and laying stones
- Install interlock walkways, borders and stairs
- Oversee completion of projects and ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Order and deliver materials to job sites
- Inspect, maintain and operated equipment
- Oversee teams and work collaboratively with the Landscape Designer and Construction Manager
- 5 to 10 years Landscaping experience
- Experience with supervising, guiding and mentoring a team of 3-5 members
- Experience with purchasing, maintaining and operating various equipment
- Experience with planning and collaborating with others
- Proficient problem solver and decision-maker
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing and able to perform other tasks year-round as needed
- Willing and able to travel to various properties within Ottawa and surrounding area
- Valid driver's licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent