The Operational Support Chemist is involved in the research and development of various projects according to the PCP (Product Creation Process) program, with support to production.
R & D:
- Develop the tests to verify the conformity of the products and the preventive and corrective actions to take upon non-conformity cases related to product formulations.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Research & Developement for the writing and revision of R&D formulations, the follow-up of compiled results in the laboratory report, the analysis report of raw materials and the R.M. specifications, and the revision of the manufacturing procedures of the products.
- Carry out research stages for the various chemical products.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Member of l’Ordre des chimistes du Québec.
- Work experience in research and development and quality control, preferably in a similar field of activity.
- Ability to devise and implement problem solving solutions.
- Bilingual (French & English)
Chemistry / Research & Development / Laboratory