entry level Legal Assistant (Real Estate)
Robert Half Legal is looking for dynamic and knowledgeable Legal Assistants (Real Estate) to help with temporary opportunities in Mississauga!
- Independently managing files from beginning to end
- Schedule meetings/manage calendars
- Assist with drafting, editing and finalizing legal documents
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- General administrative duties
- College Diploma in Legal Administration/Law Clerk/Paralegal
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Real Estate Legal Assistant
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet applications, Conveyancer and Teraview
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing situations easily
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Legal Assistant – Real Estate". Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.