The administrative support associate (ASA) performs critical administrative work for associates and provides direct support to the site leadership team. This role is assisting with administrative tasks related to staffing, training, payroll and a variety of activities to support local site operations. These activities include maintaining all physical documents and records at the location and distributing work items (e.g. red vests, name tags, devices, tools and equipment).
- Supports hiring managers and talent acquisition with site specific activities such as posting positions, printing resumes, processing background checks, printing interview guides, creating offer letters, etc.
- Supports new associate onboarding by helping with new employee orientation session planning
- Supports payroll administrative work including processing termination, creating employee change letters, collaborating with Associate Care Center (ACC) for all governmental documentation including garnishments, and managing all required new hiring forms.
- Assist in assigning, monitoring, tracking, and scheduling of training and maintenance of appropriate licenses for compliance training (e.g. First Aid, power equipment, etc.) and external & internal training (Health and Safety, SMART, product knowledge, vendor training, etc.)
- Inputs training hours into Kronos and helps associate with logistics of their travail arrangements for training when required (flights, hotel, car, etc.)
- Receive and posting of material sent by HR department and organize logistics for activities related, if applicable (NHD, EOS, SMART, etc.)
- Assists people leaders with maintaining various schedules and attendance requirements for the site to include schedule availability and reporting for associates, predictive scheduling, managing scheduling requests, associate availability reports, tracking shift patterns, rest breaks, and data entry into Kronos
- Supports a variety of site administrative work to include planning and supporting local community events
- As directed, supports store leadership by generating, distributing, and maintaining business related reporting.
- Follows up with store leadership and associates and exception based activity to improve compliance and execution.
- Assist store leadership in the store clerical, administrative and transactional activities as directed.
### Job Requirements
- 1 year of experience administering confidential staff information such as personnel files and employment compliance data
- 1 year of experience in a retail environment
- 1 year of experience in a cross-functional team environment with exempt and non-exempt staff
- 2 years of administrative experience such as processing data, scheduling, monitoring and tracking information, and using office software
- College studies in administration, or a related field