Fix Network is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that will support the planning and execution of a wide range of marketing activities across digital channels. This role will involve in-depth analysis of the Fix Network and its strategic partners’ digital marketing footprint as well as competitive analysis to uncover missed opportunities that will help grow the business. You will also be responsible for providing critical insights and recommendations to the business on both strategic and functional levels in order to optimize digital marketing efforts and support franchise growth and development. More specifically, the Digital Marketing Specialist will;
- Implement technical SEO strategies on the websites such as Google My Business Optimization and Link Building for the purpose of increasing organic keyword exposure for organic/local traffic
- Use a variety of online tools, historical success and digital trends to audit and analyze the networks and its partners’ digital marketing footprint.
- Increase Fix Network brand websites’ rankings on search engine results page, making technical SEO site architecture design recommendations to support.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, expansion, and optimization to develop target lists that match with organizational goals applying this research in combination with recommendations for the audit to guide the on page and off page keywords optimizations.
- Lead SEM efforts based on North American market, timeline and trends.
- Maintain all brands’ Online Reputation Management including Google My Business listings for all North American locations.
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Outbound Marketing, Sponsorships and Events manages paid search and affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Review current status of all affiliate marketing programs with the goal of successfully transitioning paid search, retargeting and programmatic from agencies to in-house.
- Ensure program specific ROI, analytics reporting, and revenue goals are met, and budgets are maintained.
- Provide day-to-day management of all digital marketing programs including performing keyword research, ad copy, A/B testing, campaign/ad group structuring and optimization, audience segmentation and feed optimization.
- And much more!
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have technical knowledge, strong collaboration and influencing skills, and a solid understanding of how to design, measure, and improve effectiveness of email marketing, digital advertising, search engine optimization and search engine marketing programs. The role will oversee the design, development and implementation of analytics of varying degrees of complexity by providing predictive and prescriptive data insights, using effective data management, data analytics and modeling techniques.
Fix Network offers competitive salary packages, an engaging work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM: 3 years (Required)