Busy owner of local spa is looking for a responsible and reliable Personal Assistant. The successful applicant will work on a variety of tasks related to the spa owner’s personal and professional life.
· Act as the point-of-contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
· Screen and direct phone calls, distribute correspondence, and emails.
· Handle requests and queries appropriately.
· Manage and schedule meetings and appointments.
· Make both personal and business travel arrangements.
· Source office supplies in a cost efficient way.
· Devise and maintain office filing system.
· Errands. Personal and Professional including, but not limited to bank deposits, grocery shopping, picking up salon and home supplies in surrounding areas, etc.
· Assisting with organizing events (small fundraisers and business events).
· Meeting home renovation contractors and scheduling quotes.
· Dog care, grooming drop offs, small walks and taking outside as necessary.
· Criminal record check.
· Must have a valid drivers license.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
· Flexibility and adaptability.
· Open to growth and development.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Social Media knowledge.
· Discretion and confidentiality.
· Personal Assistant diploma or certification would be considered an asset.
· The ability to be proactive and take initiative and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
· Flexible schedule Monday to Friday including the possibility of some evenings.
· 10 – 15 hours per week with possibility of more as required.
The posting will close to applicants July 1, 2021. Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews the following week with a possible start date of July 12, 2021.
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Application deadline: 2021-07-01
Expected start date: 2021-07-12
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $7,000.00-$15,000.00 per year