Logics Academy, is currently looking for enthusiastic educators to join our exceptional team!
Logics Academy is a K-8 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) co-curricular service provider in Canada specializing in hands-on Robotics, Coding and Aerospace programs.
As a Lead Workshop Facilitator for Logics Academy, you will be utilizing Logics' proven curriculum and resources to deliver workshops in and out of schools. You will be assigned your own set of equipment to manage and bring to sites.
Educator must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
1) Passion for creative education and experience working with children
2) Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire students
3) Valid Driver's License and access to a car is required
4) Available from 2:30-6pm most week days, with additional availability during the school day
* Ontario College of Teachers Certification preferred, but will consider educators with excellent teaching approach and 2+ years successful teaching experience
* Existing knowledge in Science, Math, Robotics and/or Coding and ability to provide effective experiential learning are preferred
* Residents of York Region preferred (Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Thornhill or Aurora)
Start April 1st, 2020 (must be available for training last 2 weeks of March)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour