WHY WORK AT GLOBAL PAYMENTS?
In order to attract and retain the best people we offer a comprehensive set of rewards which are fair and market oriented. Our definition of reward includes not only compensation but our investment in your career growth and development.
CompensationDepending on the position level, we offer a competitive industry-benchmarked package. The sales compensation structure consists of base salary and commissions.
Rewards & benefitsOur benefit program in includes items such as: - Health (medical, dental, vision), Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage, and life insurance plans - Retirement savings programs (Registered Pension Plan and Registered Retirement Savings Plan) – Employee Stock Purchase Program - Employee Assistance Program - Flexible working - Tuition Reimbursement Program - Gym Membership corporate rates - Volunteering opportunities ... and more!
This role is a pivotal one supporting the VP/Director and sales staff in the region. This role is also responsible for managing the sales CRM system as well as the administrative functions within the dynamic sales force. The Sales Coordinator is also responsible for reception related-duties.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls;
- Assist with trip reservation;
- Assist with processing of invoices and cheque requests if necessary.
- Prepare presentations and help with other tasks related to the Sales department;
- Act as a first point of contact for the representatives’ requests;
- Create and update daily and monthly reports when necessary;
- Create follow-up reports for representatives and maintenance requests for merchants;
- Respond to enquiries and ensure that support SLA’s are met;
- Prepare sales and training presentations for the Sales team;
- Ensure the liaison with the Credit departments and other departments as needed to solve merchants requests;
- Assist with the management of SalesForce (Lightning);
- Provide superior reporting on results and uncover trends;
- Assist in timely and accurate reporting of all sales roles;
- Process all terminal orders. Follow-up on terminal status as required;
- Communicate the new product information, new procedures and application revisions to the sales staff;
- Recommend and implement improvements to the procedural administrative process for the department;
- Answer representatives' questions concerning the internal system, orders, etc.
- Bilingual in French and English, both verbal and written;
- Post secondary education, preferably with focus on Business, Sales, Marketing or Administration;
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment;
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment;
- Multi-task, flexible, independent, team player;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point & Internet is required;
- Technology oriented;
- Fast thinker and good decision maker;
- Ability to answer questions efficiently and effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- office work: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)