This welcoming three-physician office is looking for a full-time physician to join their practice. We are three specialists in family medicine, and two of us have a small sport and exercise medicine consulting practice.
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm, but hours are flexible
- Overhead is 30% of billings first six months then the greater of 35% of billings or $6,666.67/month
- Oscar EMR since 2011
- Approximately 25 patients a day
- MOA, LPN and Social worker support for team based care
- Hospital privileges, long term care, maternity care and urgent care clinic shifts are available if desired
- This practice is a teaching site, with Island Medical Program medical students and UBC family medicine residents rotating through, and teaching opportunities are available
- Minor procedures such as excisions, biopsies and cryotherapy are available
As soon as possible
Our clinic is in View Royal, and is a 5 minute drive from Victoria General Hospital. We have a shower for those wishing to cycle commute. We proudly serve Nespresso coffee! The clinic is spacious and bright, with water glimpses and ocean breezes. We are a collegial group, and consult each other regularly, as well as participate in continuing education and team based care learning opportunities as they arise. A collection of several waterfront communities near Victoria, British Columbia, the Westshore features a rich heritage and a unique connection to nature. A short drive into the downtown Victoria core and an overall lower cost of living, the Westshore is a great choice to live and work. Cycle or walk the famous Galloping Goose Regional Trail, which winds through 55 picturesque kilometers of the Westshore, or discover the surrounding lakes (Thetis Lake, Langford Lake, Glen Lake and Florence Lake) and hike Mount Finlayson, Mount Wells and Goldstream Provincial Park.