Founded in 2014, HealthJoy is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to help employers and employees maximize the value of their benefits. Our platform provides members with a centralized benefits experience by combining a virtual healthcare assistant (JOY) and benefits wallet with telemedicine and concierge services. By integrating these services, members are guided to the right point of care, high quality and low cost physicians and facilities, and prescription savings. Additionally, JOY proactively helps members manage their health and understand the benefits they have elected.
About the Role
Implementation Analyst will ensure that implementations are on-time and precise. They will be comfortable combining multiple data sets, manipulating spreadsheets, communicating with US team members, and being able to critically think about potential issues that arise during the integration process.
What You'll Do
- Be a part of the youngest and fast growing department that stands in the very beginning of new client lifecycle
- Timely conducting relevant documentation and clear communication with US Customer Success team
- Combining large set of data in spreadsheets
- Create integration templates from pdf files
- Quality Assurance of data before and after integration
- Ongoing updates and maintenance of user data via ticketing
- Creating automation templates
What You'll Need
- Strong English knowledge (Upper-Intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL practical knowledge will be a plus
- Advanced spreadsheet user (Microsoft Excel / Google sheets)
- Readiness to work with different technology and systems
- Ability to learn fast is vital!
- Competitive salary
- Convenient office location
- Work schedule from 11:00 to 20:00
- 15 paid vacation days per 12 month period, paid sick-leaves
- Experience exchange with our foreign colleagues and even US business trips
- Corporate lunches
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker
- Corporate gym, table tennis and other fun staff
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.