ENGLISH TEACHER FOR PRIVATE/CORPORATE COURSES
The teacher will give private or group corporate courses on site. The teacher will create relevant and interesting lessons that will help students to learn or improve their second language.
- Prepare and teach grammar and conversation through activities and exercises which meet the specific needs of the learner(s).
- Prepare and teach courses whose content is linked to the business world and focused on the specific sector of the client’s company.
- Design evaluative assessments.
- Be able to teach non-homogeneous level groups.
- Be able to travel to companies and / or the YMCA International Language School to teach courses.
- Complete attestations for each student at the end of the session.
- Properly and promptly perform administrative tasks.
- Have a University degree in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) or have a related degree in education with an accredited ESL Certificate.
- Have a minimum of one year of English teaching experience for adults.
- English as a native language and a working knowledge of French
- Flexible schedule
- Having a car is an asset.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- ESL teacher: 1 year (Preferred)
- Française (Preferred)
- Anglaise (Required)