Why join us?
You will be a key member of a committed and far-reaching team; you will be part of a winning world-class culture that puts people first and emphasizes long-term growth. We are very proud of our role as an industry leader, and we do so by earning respect in each of our relationships every day. We spare no effort to preserve and grow relationships by anticipating needs, being honest and caring, and considering our customers as true partners.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Managing all aspects of the renewals;
- Identifying upcoming renewals and managing all aspects of the negotiations and the paperwork;
- Liaising with existing tenants to identify expansion opportunities;
- Managing broker relations;
- Acting as primary and the ongoing contact for tenants, their consultants and other representatives;
- Managing and negotiating the terms of the lease documentation required for existing and new tenants;
- Coordination with the legal, operation, construction and asset management departments;
- Researching for potential tenancies through cold calling;
- Monitoring and assessing market trends both locally (south shore) and city wide, provincially and nationally;
- Conducting site visits as well as dealing with all the local prospects;
- Liaising with the marketing team to prepare the marketing material to support the lease-up of the office;
- Managing the Oxford budgeting process for the office portfolio at Dix30;
- Reporting internally and to the co-owners;
- Coordinating with the operation team.
- 5+ years of experience in office leasing
- University or College education in Administration or related sector
- Broker License would be an asset
- Strong sales and business skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Technical skills including financial analysis, presentation and written reporting
- Ability to maintain strong business relationships
Oxford Properties Group connects people to exceptional places, and is the owner, developer and manager of some of the world’s best real estate assets. Established in 1960, it manages over C$58 billion of assets across the globe on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. Oxford’s portfolio encompasses office, retail, industrial, hotels and multifamily residential and spans over 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents. A highly disciplined and thematic investor, Oxford invests in properties, portfolios, development sites, debt, securities and platform opportunities across the risk-reward spectrum. With regional head offices in Toronto, New York, London, Luxembourg, Singapore and Sydney, its long-term approach to real estate investment aligns Oxford’s interests to its customers and the communities in which it operates. Oxford is the global real estate arm of OMERS, the AAA credit rated defined benefit pension plan for Ontario’s municipal employees.
OMERS is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Diversity and Inclusion at OMERS means we respect and value the broadest range of experiences, geographies, gender, ethnicities and perspectives as key elements of our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.