Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, he/she will plan, design and implement Hitachi ID Systems solutions in customer environments, world-wide. He/she will utilize technical and organizational skills in order to implement a wide range of systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will have technical experience with implementing complex integrations, while communicating with multiple stakeholders throughout a project's life cycle.
Awarded by Acquisition International in 2019, as best in Privileged Access Management Solutions, Hitachi ID Systems is an innovative identity management specialist focused solely on developing, selling and deploying solutions that manage and control identities, entitlements and credentials. Hitachi ID Systems works with a multitude of Fortune 500 companies on a global scale to provide world class identity solutions.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- Codifying business policies (as script logic or on-screen policies)
- Implementing integrations with pre-existing systems and applications
- Mapping data between systems and automating data flows
- Modifying HTML+CSS+JS user interfaces
- Reviewing product usability
- Unit, regression and stress tests
- Migrations from one product version or one integration to the next
- Other systems architecture responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAPMSSQL,
- Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to write complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.) to codify business logic and automate system management tasks.
- Work from Home
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
***Please, no calls or walk ins***
Please apply directly online.