Accounting & Administration Technician
Company: Sustema Inc.
Location: City of Pointe-Claire
Salary / Wage: Depending on experience.
Job Category: Accounting & Administration
Sustema Inc. is a dynamic designer / manufacturer of Information Technology furniture, server enclosures and ergonomic workspace products, providing leading edge organizations with innovative tailor-made solutions.
We are looking for an Accounting & Administration Clerk with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable and Payable who will be responsible for all activities relating to the accounts across Canada.
- Registration of sales transactions and invoicing
- Correspondence with our French and English clientele
- Communications with our customers for payments
- Creation of new accounts, maintenance of information of customers and credit approbations.
- Banking reconciliation and bookkeeping of GL accounts
- Receptions and adjustments
- Resolution of invoicing problems with our customers
- Answer accounts receivables questions for our customers
- Update and organize documents
- Other relative administrative tasks (Mail, telephone, shipment follow-ups, etc.)
- Validation of purchase orders with customer invoices and shipping documents.
- Preparation, entries and payments of all accounts payables.
· DEC in accounting
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and written in French and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, intermediate level in Excel
- Knowledge of ERP software, an asset
- Excellent sense of organisation and attentive to details
- Managerial autonomy with capabilities of working with a minimum of supervision.
- Flexible & independent
- Initiative in executing tasks
Reference ID: TechAd1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Accounting & Administration Technician: 3 years (Required)
- English, Français (Required)