We are currently looking for HVAC Service Technician to aid with our customers.Our main Eligible candidate will be expected to assist in all aspect of the job from servicing, removal, installation, plumbing and commissioning of water heaters, on demand systems, furnaces and ac experience would be asset but not required
Sign On Bonus Available
- Work independently to repair and troubleshoot gas water heaters and furnaces.
- Installation and service of residential/commercial furnaces, central air-conditioning, water heaters, ductless splits and fireplaces.
- Plumb water and gas piping in an efficient and neat manner.
- Sheet metal transition work.
- Communicate directly with General Contractors, Project Managers and Clients
- Maintain constant communication with team members via phone, in-person and tablet/email.
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Other jobs as required.
- G2 Gas Technician License
- 313D Would be asset but not required
- High school or college education
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a customer service approach to work
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, in person, and through email
Our full time employee’s benefits include:
- Flexible work schedule and hours
- We provide the supplies: specialty tools
- Extensive training and opportunity for advancements in education
- Medical Benefits
- On-site parking
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Profit sharing/share options
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /year
- field service work: 2 years (Required)
- 313D (Preferred)
- G2 Gas Ticket (Required)
- Clean Drivers Abstract (Required)
- Oil Burner (Preferred)