5038 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, Quebec, H4A 1S7 Canada
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Ensure cash staff comply with store policies and operating procedures
- Oversee human resource functions of cash staff, including but not limited to, scheduling hours and vacations, training, coaching and performance management
- Resolve customer complaints ensuring exceptional customer service
- Maintain and control cash registers, work with Front Store Manager in order to maintain balanced inventory
- Ensure all loss prevention systems and procedures are performed according to established guidelines
- Plan, organize and support all promotions in co-operation with other members of the Management Team
What you'll need
- Post secondary education
- Proven leadership and staff management abilities
- Superior interpersonal skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of and ability to execute merchandising standards
- Efficient time management abilities; effective organization and planning skills
- Computer literacy
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Type of Role:
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.