Various Manufacturing Positions
Are you interested in working for a leading manufacturing company with above average pay, globally renowned as the #1 producer of corrugated grain bins for Agriculture? Are you a team player who can perform a wide variety of tasks quickly and efficiently? If you’re looking for a challenge and an environment where you can learn and grow, then look no further!
We have open positions as a Press Brake Operator, Automated Roll-Form Machine Operator, Machine Operator, Die Setter, Crane Operator, Forklift Operator, Punch Press Machine Operator, Part Packaging, Product Assembly, and General Labour.
· Observe all safety rules, policies and procedures.
· Receive and interpret shop orders, blueprints, and verbal instructions.
· Locate and move material to and from work areas using pallet jacks, forklifts and overhead cranes.
· Manually position material to gauge stops and scribed lines, to punch, notch or form, etc., activating machine by means of foot pedal and/or hand controls.
· Performs several quality checks on parts produced throughout the production run using a caliper, measuring tape, gauges and/or template.
· Report out an accurate count of parts manufactured against lists or shop orders and input into a computer system. Record scrapped production units.
· Affix part numbers to finished parts by means of stickers, tags, or similar.
· Note and report defects in tools, material, and equipment.
· Perform minor machine maintenance and cleaning daily.
· Keep work area, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly manner.
· Be involved in lean manufacturing events.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be a team player.
· Post secondary training in metal fabrication is favorable.
· Manufacturing experience is an asset preferably in the metal working industry.
· Able to use measuring tools & interpret blueprints.
· Forklift experience is preferred.
· Overhead crane experience is valuable.
· CNC experience would put you at an advantage.
· Lean manufacturing knowledge is an asset.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs.
· Must be able to workdays, evenings, overnight and weekends – rotation may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent