Feintuch Law, a real estate law office, is seeking a Intermediate Real Estate Law Clerk/ Legal Assistant / Paralegal to complement an expanding real estate team. Fluency in Mandarin is an Asset.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a small to medium sized law firm focusing on real estate transactions.
- The successful candidate should have the knowledge and will be responsible drafting transaction documents, sending requisition letters, and conducting title searches for residential and commercial purchase and sales and mortgage transactions.
- The successful candidate should have good written and oral skills and be capable of working independently.
-Knowledge of Conveyancer, Teraview, and Word.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative and work within a team environment.
- Attention to detail, organization, and good social skills.
- Applicant should be open and willing to perform ancillary duties (including administrative tasks) as requested from time to time
Salary Range will be between $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 and will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward cover letter and resume.
For more information on our firm please refer to www.feintuchlaw.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year