Hiring: Warranty Administrator
An Exceptional Opportunity is available to come work for one of Vancouver Islands highest performing Automotive Dealership Groups as a full time Warranty Administrator. This position is uniquely located at our 4th floor Administration Office in Victoria, BC, offering beautiful surroundings with a professional, fun and flexible working environment.
Principal Duties Include:
- Prepare and submit warranty claims to manufacturers for multiple dealership locations;
- Track appeals and resubmit claims to ensure timely payment;
- Maintain complete and accurate records, reconcile claims, and keep an organized filing system;
- Keep updated on all manufacturer’s warranty policies and procedures.
We are proud to offer:
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
- Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate your work / life balance;
- Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
- Top industry remuneration;
- A benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension plan
- A great work ethic with strong communication, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Basic knowledge of or the ability to understand the mechanics of a vehicle;
- Previous experience in an administrative, warranty, or related field within a dealership setting an asset;
- High school diploma required. Some post-secondary plus basic accounting skills preferred.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us!
If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit: www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the ‘careers’ link to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent