What You Will Do
All Rona associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate – Front End, this means:
- Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional, and friendly.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted, scanned, and meets the needs of customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Customer Service Associate – Front End is responsible for delivering excellent customer service during the checkout process. This associate is one of the last interactions with our customer before leaving the store and needs to ensure the customer is satisfied and encouraged to come back to Rona. Therefore, engaging with customers as well as attention to detail are extremely important in this role.
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores
### Job Requirements
- 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months experience as a cashier.