The Social Media Manager will play a central role in developing brand identity and market reach as an integrated part of OVH's global marketing and communications strategy. We are seeking a social media manager, balancing branding creativity with a strong grasp on all things digital.
This role reports into the Head of Social Media and is part of the international Communications department.
Your missions ?
- Develop and execute social strategy for social media channels, ensuring delivery of results against our KPIs and business objectives
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, key business initiatives
- Work alongside Communications team to implement the global and regional, tactical influencer marketing strategy in your market to ensure growth of OVH brand awareness and amplification of key communications.
- Drive innovation in our approach, voice and tone, content and usage of social platforms
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach
- Use data and analytics to continuously iterate and improve
- Understand and apply brand guidelines and philosophy
Your skills ?
- Extended knowledge of Social Media channels & associated tools
- Experience with community management
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be a company voice online
- Team player
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of editing software (Photoshop)
- Good in sharing important learnings & insights in a comprehensive way (reporting)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, take in complex ideas quickly and translate them into clear language
Your background ?
- Degree in communication or marketing
- At least 4 years of experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Transport collectif subventionné
- Régimes de participation des employés aux bénéfices
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)