General Contractor - Dama Construction
Established in 1994, Dama Construction has operated as a General Contractor serving retail and commercial clients across Canada with an unparalleled level of professionalism.
This senior candidate should be able to execute the following as well as mentor and assist the more junior colleagues in his team.
· Prepare pre-estimation bid package for review
· Open estimate project files, create sub-list, establish deadlines, review landlord criteria etc…
· Collect, enter and validate sub-contractor/supplier quotations for estimation process
· Prepare a preliminary construction schedule for review
· Detailed drawing review - Take-offs, RFI’s submittals, supplied items,
· As an Estimator, prepare client estimation sheets, quotation presentation, inclusions/exclusions,
· Estimator will support production team by preparing and/or reviewing initial estimation and any change orders required to execute the project
Position Key Qualifications:
· Estimator experience in retail or comparable – minimum 3 years
· Knowledge of construction, facilities, or comparable – legal forms / documentation
· Good leadership and mentoring skills, team player
· Ability to manage priorities and highly organised.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
· Works well independently as well as a part of a team.
· Attention to Detail
Job Type: Full-time