Business Development & Sales Support Coodinator
Entry level / Full-time
Responsible for working independently and as part of a team to support the Sales Departments, inclusive of all Sales Divisions as required.
This will be via a variety of efforts including but not limited to lead generation by prospecting clients and assisting in building a pipeline of qualified leads to meet business plans, quotas and objectives. You will be responsible for the daily eCommerce order entry and will also act as a support mechanism via a variety of functions to the sales team as time permits. At times, you may be required to serve as a back up to our retail store.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, highly flexible, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative. The candidate should also have a passion for sales and generating relationships for the purpose of selling.
The key duties are:
· Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools
· Cold call to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria
· Daily, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM (Customer Relationship Management software solution)
· Update and assist with CRM data management
· eCommerce order entry and follow up as required
· Inside sales support to the Sales Representatives on an as required basis, this will include a variety of functions
The primary focus of this role is to perform lead generation duties and vet opportunities. To provide sales support to a highly functional sales team to ensure effective operation on a day to day basis and to enter eCommerce orders via our internal systems.
- Post-secondary education in a business or marketing discipline
- Experience with CRM environments preferred
- Ability to gather and interpret data to assist in reporting and metrics
- Exposure to a range of different systems / be adaptable to work in multiple environments
- Critical thinking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, preference to Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time effectively under a flexible routine
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- High energy, positive attitude
- English/French bilingualism considered an asset
This is a full-time position in an office environment. If you are interested and believe you meet the required criteria, please send us your resume and cover letter.
* Although we like to respond to all inquiries, the volume of resumes received does not always permit us to do so. As such we can only guarantee that those requested for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time