Production operators are responsible for the efficient running of highly automated manufacturing equipment producing a high-volume of bakery product that will be shipped to Costco retail locations. Handles industrial sized ingredient containers and operates large power mixer.
- Assembles, measures, and combines large quantities of ingredients according to Costco formulas. Uses calculator to adjust formula for alternate yield
. * Completes product quality checks and measurements on a regular basis removing anything failing a visual inspection from the production line.
- Sets up machines for daily production and continually ensures machine integrity reporting any malfunctions immediately. Monitors control screens and performs machinery output checks.
- Complies with health code. Follows Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) and all Health and Safety practices.
- Follows department production procedures and standards for quality and consistency of finished product
. * Assists in other areas of the plant as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care