ATLANTIC CANADA’S FENCING
LEADER FOR OVER 100 YEARS
Eastern Fence Erectors is presently accepting applications for an Estimator/ Project Manager.
Eastern Fence is Atlantic Canada’s largest fence company with offices in Moncton, Halifax, Charlottetown, Sydney, Bathurst and Saint John. We provide services to the construction industry, municipalities, governments and the general public.
Eastern Fence Erectors currently has an opportunity for an Estimator/ Project Manager at our office in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. This is a full time permanent position. Eastern Fence offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, opportunity for advancement and a rewarding long term career within a growth oriented industry.
· Estimating and bid preparations
· Site visitations throughout Nova Scotia.
· Overseeing projects to completion.
Qualifications and Skills
· Successful candidate must have a Degree in Business or Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent construction experience.
· Exposure to the field of construction is an asset.
· Good oral and written communication abilities essential.
· Must be able to work in a team environment.
· Must be willing to upgrade qualifications in company sponsored programs.
· Good organizational and time prioritizing skills essential.
For further information on our company visit www.easternfence.ca
Applications will be received until March 20th 2020. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Resumes can be sent to:
Eastern Fence Erectors Limited
47 Troop Avenue
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 2A7
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent