Our client in Toronto in looking to hire Digital/ Web Program Manager for their growing team.
- Will be sharing ownership of the product/ service.
- Product Management leadership.
- Should have experience in leading/managing/delivery in a product centric environment.
- Should have managed a team of front end developers/programmers before.
- Will provide “technical leadership” to the web team.
- Strong programming understanding.
- Work closely with the Stakeholders and the key decision makers.
- Have experience in a delivery environment – end to end.
- Agile methodology, acting as a scrum master/ project manager – SDLC.
- Should have prior experience - Digital technologies – web, mobile and emerging technologies.
- Should have proven front end and Accessibility development experience.
- Greater than 10 years of experience providing direct and/or indirect leadership, including managing people managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented.
ü Technical leadership and delivery.
ü Participate and contribute – strategic and operational management discussions.
ü Reporting to management team regarding the project progress and risks.
ü Agile methodology and acting as Scrum Master through the SDLC.
ü Build CI/CD pipelines.
ü Lead, coach and mentor the team.
ü Hiring, retaining, identifying leaning opportunities for the team.
ü Manage the third-party vendors and relationships.
ü Working closely with cross functional teams – QA, Backend , Testing etc.
ü Will be working with the Solution Architects - to define the technical vision and direction of the Digital practice.
ü Participate in technical discussions to identify the technical scope and deliverables
ü Compliance: WCAG or similar accessibility requirements.
ü A Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
ü Should have proven Front End and Accessibility development experience.
ü Ability to build and lead of Front End Developers.
ü Experienced at hiring, training and motivating Front End/UI and Accessibility Developers.
ü Strong leadership skills - comfortable managing cross functional technical teams, staffing and project issues in multiple locations
ü An intense desire and strong focus on continuing to learn and grow as a Technologist.
ü Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ü Driven and ready to engage with other key stakeholders in a humble and productive approach.
ü Superior organizational networking skills.
ü A self-starter, ability to contribute while influencing the technical direction.
ü Conflict and issue resolution and escalation experience
ü Proven business leader capable of delivering the appropriate messaging to staff and taking charge of special initiatives, as required. Excellent communication (oral and written), facilitation, and presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year