Are you a people person? Do you believe in great customer service? Do you have experience using technology? Are you seeking permanent part time employment?
The Young Drivers Administration Office in Kenora is looking for you!
Starting: March, 2020
Respectfully, previous applicants need not apply again.
We are looking for a permanent part time customer service representative for our downtown Kenora Administration Office. This is a NEW position with Young Drivers in Kenora and will provide support to and vacation relief for the Scheduling/Administration Assistant.
Young Drivers can offer you a career that provides great personal satisfaction and career advancement. Many of our in car instructors and center directors started as customer services representatives!
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- A valid class G2 (or higher) driver's license
- Previous experience working in an office environment;
- Excellent oral, written and technological communication (email, text/SMS/video messaging)
- Experience using basic functions in Word/Excel/Power Point/Adobe and use of cloud based programs
- Basic understanding of financial transactions (charges/payments/accounts receivable/credit card and cash payments)
- Demonstrated attention to detail when performing assigned tasks
Permanent Part Time Work Schedule - proposed:
- Wednesdays - 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Fridays - 9 am - 1 pm
- PLUS - vacation relief for Scheduling/Administration Assistant
NOTE - training schedule will include days/times throughout the week
- Customer inquiries (in person, voice, text, email)
- Course starts/attendance (includes some accounts receivable duties) and related communication (in person, voice, text, email)
- Student file maintenance and upload required forms/documents, follow up on missing information (in person, voice, text, email)
- Maintain inventory of forms/classroom supplies; ensure classrooms are properly stocked and/or kits prepared for satellite classrooms
- Participate in public relations events
- Vacation relief for Scheduling/Administration Assistant
- Light housekeeping duties for Administration Office/Classroom (shared with Scheduling/Administration Assistant)
- Ensure that your resume includes contact information for voice and email!
- All applicants will be acknowledged. We respectfully request first time applicants for this position only.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted by voice for a short telephone interview.
- The interview process will include completion of two online surveys and an in person interview. References will be required at the in person interview.
Thank you for your interest in Young Drivers of Canada!
Yours in safety,
Young Drivers - Northwestern Ontario
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 /hour
- driver: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)