Are you creative, dynamic and passionate? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for you. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to work for Corus Entertainment, we encourage you to apply.
Contract 12 Months.(Maternity Leave)
Toronto (25 Dockside Drive)
About the Role:
The National Traffic Copy team is looking for a Traffic Coordinator(Copy) to facilitate the running of a large client-facing team. You will assist the Traffic Manager and Traffic Copy Supervisor in maintaining team excellence while simultaneously handling your own Clients. The role will directly report to the Manager of Traffic
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers and agencies
- Maintaining advertiser copy instructions (files).
- Ensure commercials are received and downloaded by deadline for proper airing of spots.
- Creating and managing dub list for master control.
- Working closely with account executives and clients.
- Manage revisions and missing instructions for assigned advertiser and communicate with the sales department regarding the status of any issues
- Assisting Team Leader, Traffic Supervisor and Sales Department in other functions as time allows.
- Commercial material scheduling
- Ensuring weekly copy checks are completed
- Participating in campaign meetings when necessary
- Covering other Coordinators when need it
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements:Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Candidates should have experience with a traffic system (S4M preferred) in a Television Traffic environment or experience in an Advertising Agency Media department;
- Detail-oriented, accurate and a quick learner;
- Team player – but able to work independently;
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize;
- Ability to multi-task and work with the sales team to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility with working hours and approach to change;
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, preference
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
- No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.