Our employees and culture are the heart of our company and are our most valuable assets. We stay connected through shared visions, goals and values.
· Responsible for placing purchase orders, tracking of orders and receiving of shipments.
· Monitoring receiving of products, processing credits, reviewing of open orders
· Monitoring drop shipments from vendors including purchasing ad receiving, invoicing, review line item list for new products.
· Oversee all purchase requests and evaluate all inventory and specifications and maintain stock of all products
· Overseeing inventory procedure including month end cycle counts, damages, stock adjustments, write offs
· Conducting year-end physical inventory and reporting.
· Overseeing inventory transfers including cross-boarder transfers.
· Create and analyse inventory reports
· Working on product samples receiving and recycling.
· Conducting system maintenance such as product code set-up, costing and bin locations
· Responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with venders and customers.
· Post secondary education in related field
· 1-2 years of experience in purchasing and inventory processing
· Good working knowledge of purchasing and inventory strategies
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, word and Excel
Job Type: Full-time