You will be in the driver’s seat of your success as a member of a global business who’s vision is to be number 1 in the eyes of our customers.
What is it like to work for Wurth? Chris Gardner our Managing Director of Sales says “I consider myself very fortunate to have had the opportunity to develop my personal career within this organization... all you need is the will and drive to invest in yourself and work hard at building your own success story!”
About the Role:
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be an integral part of the purchasing team within Wurth Canada.
A key factor in our quality includes world-class accuracy in on time delivery and fill rates. Our mandate is to provide on time shipping and 98.5% order line fill rates to customers each and every day. This role will support and work closely day to day with the purchasing team members, in addition to internal and external stakeholders to monitor the critical stock out report to ensure all supply chain interruptions are determined and prioritized with action.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for are:
What YOU will bring to this role:
- Act as an active lead support to the team; a visible person to coordinate and analyze on a daily basis the content of the stock report to minimize risk.
- Gather data, analyze stock risk, identify problems and develop recommendations to support supply chain planning and operations.
- Determine action plans with supply chain team to avoid stock outs, such as: rebalance of stock, rush orders, changing routing instrucions, reschedule planned orders and suggest forecast corrections.
- Develop and recommend ideas and plans for manager review to support the implementation of initiatives and conduct regular follow-ups for continuous improvement.
- Communicate process changes and business impact by engaging the right teams.
- Coordinate and support supply chain projects and initiatives
- Produce ad-hoc reports (i.e. in support of projects or initiatives)
- Support purchasing/supply chain team members as required
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- This role may require travel from time to time; up to 5%
What WE Can Offer YOU:
- Post secondary Education in Business, Supply Chain or other related discipline.
- Min of 1-2 years of experience in a similiar supply chain function.
- Good understanding of supply chain and logisitics processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extrapolate pertinent information from various sources (reports and spreadsheets) and analyze data for recommendations.
- You are a self-starter, self-directed person who likes to work in a fast pace team environment
- A highly business-curious individual, who is comfortable leading projects and building collaborative relationships.
- Sense of urgency and an attention to detail when executing on projects
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level using Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Office)
- Bilingualism in French and English woudl be an asset
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive training program that will give you the tools and resources to drive your creativity and pave the way for the best possible development of your talents
- Long-Term Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive group Benefits Program (health, dental, and travel) and a Pension Plan with company matching
- Coaching, mentoring, and continuous support in your role from all management levels.
- An office that offers an onsite gym, unlimited coffee/tea, and a outdoor patio in the summer
Würth Canada is a subsidiary of the Würth Group, a world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 77,000 employees. Over 33,000 of these are employed as sales representatives, with over 480 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Würth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our products enable our customers to be efficient and ultimately more productive and profitable.
Würth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.