Airdrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Paid health and dental plan;
- An exciting, growing business!
Airdrie Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an AutoCanada dealership. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while offering the finest selection of new and used vehicles in the country. We are looking for well-organized Warranty Administrator to join our team! You will be responsible for effective administration of our warranty and preventative maintenance programs.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Processing of warranty service orders and claims timely and accurately through a variety of formats as dependent on the factory requirements.
- Investigation of questionable service events to determine changeability.
- Handle and resolve warranty claim rejections and disputes.
- Process equipment registration.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance and Warranty Information, including contract files and service order generation.
- Data file maintenance and reporting as required.
- Process warranty parts returns, and customs forms as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- 1 year of Warranty experience preferred.
- Experience building successful relationships.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of warranty or service administration.
- Ability to analyze, exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.