Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
Reporting to the Team Leader– Facilities, this position focuses on the day to day cleaning and maintenance of our offices.
- Daily cleaning of all the buildings, specifically:
- Vacuuming and mopping;
- Yearly carpet washing and floor waxing
- Helping/replacing the cleaning staff members when necessary
Global Excel Offers You:
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years of experience related to the job;
- Basic English and French;
- Honest, trustworthy, professional;
- Attentive to detail and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Good physical strength and endurance.
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate to fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.