Are you a recent grad looking for experience on your resume? Would you like unlimited earning potential? We have an opportunity for you!
We are a fast-growing fintech company looking for recent graduates to join our Business Development team. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and generating new business opportunities. You will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you will be given the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions and develop your career in the fintech industry.
What’s in it for you:
- A generous commission structure.
- Free training and coaching with industry sales professionals and leaders
- Fully remote work, work from anywhere in Canada
- Work in a fast growing and dynamic industry
- A chance to work in a collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- Tremendous opportunities for Growth and Development
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and build a career in the fast-growing fintech industry. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to move into more senior sales roles or other positions within the company based on qualifications.
How you will contribute:
- Achieve ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close deals with merchants that have demand in payment solutions.
- Focus on Retail, Hospitality, E-commerce, Education, Travel, Entertainment, Food and Beverage, Professional Services to name a few.
- Seek out self-generated new customer leads and initiate sales calls in order to maintain a very fluid pipeline.
- Complete the full product demo with every potential customer.
- Recommend and sell new prospects on the various OTT solutions to satisfy prospective merchant's business needs.
What you bring to the table:
- Recent graduate from college or university.
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Tech savvy.
- Passion for the fintech industry and a desire to build a career in the field.
- Access to a vehicle would be a definite asset.
Experience on your resume:
Working with us as a Business Development Representative will provide you with invaluable experience in the fintech industry. You will gain hands-on experience in sales and business development and develop key skills that will be valuable throughout your career. This experience will be a great addition to your resume and will help you stand out to future employers.
If you are excited about the prospect of working in a dynamic and fast-growing industry and want to join a team that rewards hard work and drive, please apply to our company website today at https://ott.bamboohr.com/careers.
OTT Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee can realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.