Be the Champion for Kaycan’s customers!
Kaycan's Customer Service Champion team has a simple goal: to offer the best customer experience to all our customers.
What’s in it for YOU?
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the business of exterior building products.
What is Kaycan?
Here at Kaycan Ltd., our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials and strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
What’s it like to work at Kaycan?
All of our champions at Kaycan find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored. This philosophy has allowed us to become the world leader in the manufacturing and distributing of exterior building products. It has allowed us to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people.
Your Responsibilities will be:
· Offer a WOW customer service experience;
· Respond to customer inquiries through busy walk-in traffic and via phone;
· Verify pricing and availability of product;
· Supply and inform clients of pricing, credit terms as well as entering orders in system;
- Loading and unloading material.
- Order Picking;
- Forklift Driving;
- Inventory cycle counts;
- Collect payments for cash account orders;
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues;
· Process special materials orders in accordance with standard procedures;
· Maintain customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database;
· Address client inquiries regarding status of orders, payment, refunds, etc;
· Forward customer leads to appropriate sales personnel;
· Actively participate in annual physical inventory count;
Experience and education:
· Strong team player with excellent customer service skills and able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers;
· 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role dealing with customer in-person;
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong problem identification and resolution skills;
· Computer literate; knowledge of MS Windows and Office a must
· Excellent organizational skills;
- Forklift license would be an asset.
- Candidates must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent