Harvey's is looking for experienced Supervisors to fill a gap in our team.
At Harvey's, we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh, in-house just for you.
Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home. We work as a team and help each other succeed.
Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver Perfect Guest Experience by ensuring food quality is at the highest standards of Harvey's established food quality and plating specifications
- The successful candidate will be someone who is a hands-on leader, willing to help wherever is necessary to ensure overall success of the restaurant.
- Previous supervising or management experience is an asset.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Cara's Principles If you are passionate about working hard with a team that is fun, energetic and committed to serving Canada’s best tasting hamburger to our Guests, Harvey's has a future for you!
- Support the General Manager in controlling, costs, building sales, and overall P & L management
- Develop Associates at all levels through coaching, training and one on one discussions
- Participate in Local Store Marketing as needed Follow all Harvey's standards as outlined by the GM and Harvey's brand executives
- Candidates should have 2-5 years of restaurant management experience
- Candidates must be able to create connections, go above and beyond, have fun as a team, and energize others.
- Food Service/Hospitality Experience
- Must have a love of food and strive for culinary excellence Driven and focused Inspirational/Motivational At Harvey's “Every Guest Leaves Happy ”!
- If you want to be part of a great team, have an exciting career, then apply online today
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Recipe team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. As of right now interviews most likely will be performed via phone call.
Please note opportunities may exist with our franchise partners.
Location: 239 Caradoc Street South, Strathroy, ON N7G 2P3
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)