Xpedient is looking for an In-Town Delivery Driver, shift is Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00, Saturday 09:00-13:00.
- Must possess a valid class 5 drivers’ license.
- Provide a current driver abstract when applying.
- Past delivery or customer service experience.
- Experience driving a Box Truck or cube van
- Ability to work independently with in-direct supervision.
- Adhere to all Safety requirements
- Time management skills and be able to assess daily work load expectations.
- Problem solving with a common-sense approach.
- Be part of a team, we’re a small group so we need to work together.
- Build relationships with our existing customer on established routes. Look after our customers.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle as per all municipal, provincial and federal regulations and follow company policies/safety motor vehicle policies.
- Prepare and continuously document all reporting requirements accurately and timely
- Physical ability to lift and carry 70lbs throughout the day’s deliveries as required.
- Complete any and all assigned work by Management
- Possess strong communication skills
- Carry out good housekeeping
- Safety and environmental key performance indicators
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Closed for all Statutory Holidays and Sundays
Xpedient Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xpedient offers competitive wages, insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), paid time off and holiday
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- commercial driving: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area
- Delivering to commercial locations