Unison Medical Assessments is a multidisciplinary assessment centre offering a variety of assessments to patients with various medical conditions. With our primary focus addressing MVA claims, we extend our practice welcoming private patients, as well as individuals with extended health benefits plans. This opportunity will be a great career pavement for the freshers while the experienced individuals can further enhance their skills by being a part of your multidisciplinary team.
* for more information, please visit our website athttps://www.unisonmedasses.com/.
We are conveniently located at Jane and Steeles, with easy access to TTC, subway and buses.
Candidate duties will include:
- Provide diagnostic psychological assessments and treatment services for patients, recently involved in MVA;
- Create positive and lasting relationships with their patients;
- Work in compliance with CPO and FSCO regulations.
The successful candidate will require:
- A minimum of 2 years direct experience with administering, scoring and interpreting standardized psychological assessment instruments, including those that are commonly used to assess motor vehicle accident claimants, neuropsychological and vocational measures;
- In-depth knowledge of the theory and practices of psychology, including current assessment and treatment techniques, especially those commonly utilized with claimants diagnosed with depression, anxiety, PTSD, and phobias;
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. SABS, Minor Injury Guideline, the Psychology Act, Regulated Health Professions Act, the Personal Health Information Protection Act, the Health Care Consent Act, etc.);
- Excellent report writing skills.
- A current registrant in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
WE OFFER: An excellent compensation package and flexible work schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Clinical Psychology: 1 year (Preferred)