Intrigue Wines is looking for an experienced industry professional to join our team.
Intrigue Wines strives to farm in a sustainable manner, which allows us to craft world class wines, while upholding the highest quality of product.
At our core, we strive to achieve excellence in service to our customers. As we have grown over the years, our values have remained the same; family, connection, and creating long lasting experiences and memories for our team and customers alike. Intrigue Wines wishes to maintain a work environment that fosters personal and professional growth for all employees. We value individuality, yet we thrive on working as a collective team.
Wine Club, Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
This new position bridges our thriving wine club with our on-site guest experience. While the core responsibilities support wine club, marketing and social media operations, the role also supports the wine shop operations throughout the year. The Wine Club and Social Media Coordinator will ensure exceptional guest and wine club experiences. As a premium boutique winery many activities are shared across the team especially with the seasonality of our operations.
- Create Spring and Fall wine club shipments including all print and marketing materials, and additional promotions/gifts. Order processing, packing materials, and organization of staff.
- Budget & sales reports, discount analysis, shipping analysis.
- System improvements such as alternatives to current courier
- Respond to daily email, phone, and online inquiries. Resolve conflicts and customer complaints.
- Maintain all data bases for new members, updates, and cancelations
- Create events such as pickup parties, music events, wine makers dinner, exclusive sit-down tastings
- Assist with the creation of a marketing calendar for the year
- Track all marketing projects Tourism Kelowna, passports etc. and build data sheet on successful campaigns
Social Media and website
- Maintain Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Intrigue Wines website
- Create a cohesive look across all platforms
- Create content, photography and writeups while promoting online engagement
- Target posts and sponsored ad posts
- Respond to DM’s
- This position works closely with all other leading roles, manager, events & promos, merchandiser, food & beverage to promote all happenings via marketing and social media efforts.
- Track insights overview (which campaigns/types of posts are most beneficial)
Wine Shop Operations
- All team members must be available to support the in-house guest experience as required
- Participation in off site tastings and events may be required
- Wine tastings, sales, retail stocking and wine shop maintenance activities are a team responsibility
- Monthly reporting and reviews of activities and upcoming campaigns
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- A genuine desire to help guests in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- The ability to perform effectively both within a group, and as an individual.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task efficiently.
- Experience in a customer service role, ideally within the wine industry.
- Proficient in photography, Canva, photoshop, illustrator, WIX and Microsoft Office
- Minimum 19 years of age.
- Valid Serving It Right certificate.
- WSET or other related certificates an asset.
- Food Safe or First Aid certifications considered an asset.
- Ability to be standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School diploma.
- Flexible schedule – must be available weekends and holidays.
- We offer competitive wages, staff discounts, group benefits after 3 months and a friendly team environment
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Drivers License (preferred)