Are you looking to expand your marketing career at a company that is growing and innovating in the digital space?
PSR is currently hiring a marketing manager to join their team. If you are driven, forward thinking, and have a love for marketing, then this is the position for you.
PSR is Toronto’s premier luxury boutique brokerage, with esteemed experience in Resale and Pre-Construction Sales. We focus on value over volume, ensuring that all who interact with the brokerage receive the highest quality service possible.
Through an entrepreneurial mindset, industry knowledge, innovative marketing, unparalleled customer service, and a traditional vs digital hybrid brokerage model, PSR has achieved over five billion in sales at an unprecedented rate - a level of success that reflects outstanding client experiences, fostered through wisdom and championed through our vast network.
With the purpose and vision of setting a new standard in real estate, PSR delivers results that exceed expectations and help build long-term, loyal relationships.
- Manage all areas of the company’s corporate marketing including email marketing, social media marketing, paid campaigns and branded marketing materials (presentations, guides, resources for agents).
- Plan PSR and Freed's social media content calendar. Schedule and post content through Meltwater scheduling technology for both brands.
- Approve and review content made by the graphics department.
- Organize and manage the day to day tasks of the designers, ensuring all materials meet the company’s standards.
- Regularly meet with agents for marketing meetings, helping to increase their brand presence through online strategies.
- Assist agents in the creation of their marketing materials and planning, such as listing presentations.
- Organize and maintain newsletter communications within the company.
- Implement strategies to increase and maintain the company’s SEO.
- Maintain company's website via Wordpress
- Communicate with Broker of Record and Operations manager on agent management, on-boarding and off-boarding, and day-to-day agent tasks.
- Maintain Virtual Assistant technology, updating with new content and information regularly.
- Brainstorm new and innovative ways to market the company through digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Report on marketing progress with the company’s Presidents regularly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5 Years Marketing Experience
- 1 Year Management Experience
- Paid Ads Experience: Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager
- Real Estate Experience is Welcome but Not Required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year