At Fable, we believe that outfitting a beautiful home should be easy and affordable. As a lifestyle brand in the home decor space, we design and deliver products that transform how you live at home—starting with better tableware.
We’re looking for a passionate content creator who is a driver of digital trends, culture and all things social media. You should be that person who is one step ahead of social trends and is an early adopter of new platforms. This is a full-time temporary position starting in January 2022. Join our team today to gain hands-on experience in an exciting startup environment.
- Work with the Brand Marketing Manager to develop a content calendar, own scheduling, and publish daily content per channel.
- Partner closely with the Marketing Team for relevant content and storytelling moments.
- Write creative briefs that give clear direction to our internal creative team for organic social content.
- Participate in seasonal asset planning to ensure that unique content needs and opportunities for social are captured.
- Own reporting on KPIs, including follower growth targets, engagement, and traffic.
- Create engaging content to support our creative efforts across multiple channels including TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Instagram Stories.
What are we looking for in a Social Media Marketing Intern?
- A student currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution in marketing, business, communications, or a related discipline.
- A passion for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Team player, strong attention to detail, and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Has a finger on the pulse of trends, specifically those that speak to the Gen Z and Millennial demographics.
- Loves building community and engaging with customers on a deep level, including diving into direct messages and comments.
- Works well in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Has access to WiFi.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Later, Wrike, and Figma among other platforms.
- Familiar with video editing including creating TikToks, Reels, etc.
Compensation & Perks:
- A competitive salary.
- Work alongside a fully remote team with the ability to collaborate from anywhere in Canada.
- Complimentary dinnerware.
We believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we are all less. At Fable, we don’t stand for tokenism. We stand for representation.
Sound like you? Click apply and come #dinewithfable.
Contract length: 2 - 4 months
Expected start date: 2021-12-15
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Are you currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution?
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?