Methods Agent - Problem Solving-MON16777
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a leader in solving technical problems by coordinating activities with other support services and technically supporting the entire problem-solving process: including drafting and executing test plans (i.e. DoE), data collection and analysis, recommendations and implementation of changes.
- Manage short- and/or medium-term projects to optimize production, reduce costs and eliminate non-values added.
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategy by working closely with engineering, materials logistics, quality and production services.
- Establish strategies for assembling and manufacturing aircraft components.
- Define the tools needed to manufacture or assemble aircraft components to ensure the required geometric tolerance.
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve assembly and manufacturing strategies in addition to taking part in research and development projects.
- Support the day-to-day activities of methods in operations support (assembly line): Line shutdown, ANDON, non-compliance management, audits.
- Optimize the process of writing our first-production work and control instructions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in engineering or the equivalent.
- You have at least five (5) years of manufacturing experience.
- You have been trained and applied the Kepner Tregoe problem-solving methodology and/or have significant experience in solving manufacturing problems.
- You have experience in the field of aeronautics.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You know MS Office very well, including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are a good team player with strong communication skills, which ensures the interface with the many business partners involved.
- You need to demonstrate superior organizational and leadership skills and you need to be comfortable in a dynamic and changing work environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
29.11.2019, 8:35:51 AM