We are a property management company searching for a dedicated individual who is looking for a position as a SUPERINTENDENT / HANDYMAN at our apartment building in HAMILTON. If you want a stimulating role with a variety of responsibilities this is for you!
- General repairs and maintenance in common areas of building and within units.
- Cleaning of vacant units, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Cleaning of interior common area spaces - vacuuming, sweeping mopping, etc.
- Lawn maintenance
- Snow removal and salting in winter months
- Gather and remove litter inside and outside of the building
- Rent collections and deposits
- Showing units to potential tenants
- Addressing tenant concerns
- Various administrative functions
- Working knowledge of painting, plastering, plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs.
- Works well individually and as a team player
- Prior superintendent experience is a plus
- Reliable and organized
COMPENSATION: Includes a base salary plus a unit, hydro and parking paid for.
We thank everyone who applies, interested applicants will be contacted only.
Job Type: Full-time