“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Prakash
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our well-established printing and consulting clients is looking for a Print Room Clerk
Length: Contract term is 12 months
Location: Valcourt, QC
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
· High volume black / white and color digital press operator
· Basic and complex document finishing, document management, inventory management and basic equipment maintenance.
· Mail, messaging, standard shipping, scanning, customer service
· Work in collaboration with the team in the execution of the requested print jobs
· Take care of the printing finish, Knife, binding, assembly.
· Make sure you understand the customer's requirements and expectations.
· Fully understand the full range of products and services we offer and know the resources available to meet demands.
· Set realistic objectives with customers in relation to their needs, expectations and delivery times, while respecting the service agreement.
· Comply with internal procedures to meet hearing requirements.
· Perform certain administrative tasks.
· Ensure quality control at all times.
EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Experience in printing or related.
· Experiences with the MSOffice suite and Acrobate Pro (Creative suite an ASSET)
· Able to manage requests for print jobs from A to Z (take email, complete order form, execute order, contact customer if question, delivery of work on time and without error)
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities.
· Customer experience / customer service role
· Able to listen and communicate effectively
· lift and move up to 50 pounds
· Able to read, write and follow basic instructions in French and English
· Ability to Knowledge of the supports and their limits and characteristics
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Job Type: Contract