Posting #: VG19-03
Status: Full-time, permanent
Location: Fredericton, NB
What’s in it for you?
· Best in class health and dental benefits;
· Competitive wages;
· A safe workplace;
· Employer matched retirement savings plan;
· Annual incentive bonus.
What will you be doing?
· Driving industrial truck safely, adhering to all DOT regulations and procedures;
· Working with our admin team to coordinate deliveries to residential and commercial customers;
· Loading delivery truck with required product while adhering to all safety standards;
· Completing daily shift reports and other required paperwork;
· Completing pre and post trip inspections;
· Attending mandatory safety meetings.
· Operating a forklift and hand carts
Do you have what it takes?
· Valid class 3 drivers license with air brake endorsement
· Clean drivers abstract;
· Relevant driving experience considered an asset;
· High School diploma or G.E.D required;
· Basic mathematical skills and computer skills required;
· Capable of doing very physical work;
· Able to work flexible shifts, including shift work and on call duties;
· TDG, WHMIS, and First Aid Certification considered an asset;
· Strong commitment to safety;
· Positive attitude and strong customer service skills;
· Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail;
· Integrity and ethical work standards.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent